You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding your data and privacy.
1. What data do we collect from you?
- Your personal contact information for postage and customer correspondence which includes – your name, postal address, contact number and email address.
- Transaction details including your choice of payment and transaction number.
- Your order history.
2. When do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you:
- Purchase one of our products.
- Create a customer account.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Communicate with our customer service team with regards to a question, enquiry or complaint.
- Use Wyspworks contact form.
- Lastly, when you engage with us via social media, whether it be by contacting, tagging or mentioning Wyspworks.
3. Data we do not collect or process
Never do we process or store personal data from your credit cards, such as your card number, expiry date or CVS number. PayPal and other payment providers are the ones responsible for collecting and processing that data, not Wyspworks.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never share or sell any of your personal data to a third party, with the exception of the list below,
- We provide your name, address, email and possibly phone number to Australia Post so that they may delivery your package to the correct address.
- We transfers the transaction data to an accountancy service as well as tax services.
- Occasionally, we need to confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
Once you have provided your personal information to us at Jonna Jinton Sweden, we will use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set forth below:
So that we may to fulfil your order with regards to handling and delivery.
To be able to handle customer service issues, such as lost packages, questions regarding our products, returns and damaged products in transit etc.
- In order for Wyspworks to fulfil the requirements of tax and accounting laws and legislations.
- To send out Wyspworks newsletters and other promotional material that we have created, only if your subscribe and give us consent to do so.
- To create and maintain personal customer accounts.
- Lastly, to process photos, videos and other forms of media fro various online promotions that you have willingly participated in.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling our one of our contact forms via our website.